Let me know if you have questions!!!
Hair color reference chart. It’s not perfect, but from what I could gather it’s pretty accurate.
dont let the fanfic writers see this
You forgot titian.
I’ve received a lot of letters from artists asking to check out their artwork and their blog, and I’ve noticed that a lot of them openly write unhealthy amounts of negative comments about their artwork, it was super depressing, honestly. :(
Confidence plays a very very important role as an artist, it’s what helps us learn and grow without the constant feeling of doubt and jealousy! You are a unique individual who must go down your own unique path, and as scary as it sounds, you can’t rely on others to hold your hand all the way through. You are the only one who can get yourself to where you need to go, and beating up your artwork is not the way! Trust yourself and your abilities to make a change, and you can do anything!!
Love your art, love yourself!
~SO I GUESS THIS IS THEIR NEXT PLAN? PLEASE READ THIS HANDY GUIDE OF HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED PANIC AND STRESS~
-Don’t go on tags. Seriously just don’t. Actually just secure your account and just stay off Tumblr. Go outside, pet a cat, read a book. Just avoid Tumblr.
-Don’t click any links. If you really want to make that brownie in a mug or whatever, LOOK IT UP YOURSELF. This way you know you won’t be opening any screamers or anything. Just go to google and search “cute bunnies” or whatever you need to do, just don’t open a link on Tumblr.
-Don’t talk about the raid. No angry rants or mocking or reactions to what happens. Talk to someone privately if you need to, remember they’re doing this for a reaction.
-And lastly, be careful. Just take some deep breaths and even though it’s hard to just ignore it, sometimes the best option is just to shut down your computer or even just delete your blog. Take a step away from things. Walk outside, talk on the phone with friends, talk to you pets, draw, do what makes you happy! I know this seems like a HUGE deal right now, but it’ll blow over eventually. Beside, sometimes it’s hard to see how much something consumes you until you step back for a while.
BE VERY SAFE EVERYONE, OKAY?
- Hover over all links you’re about to open to see the address. If it ends with .jpg, .png, .gif, .swf, anything not .htm, don’t open it. If the link looks like it has nothing to do with the description, don’t open it.
- Go to the original post, or the last reblog you remember had the links okay.
- If you see that the links are altered, don’t reblog the post! Tell the person who reblogged it that the links have been changed and tell them to do the same. Might be a good idea to check the person they reblogged it from too to see if the person you follow changed the links.
I am almost certain they’re posting a lot of empty threats on the board now, trying to get people off Tumblr because of feeling unsafe, but these tips are also something that would be good for everyone to remember when they’re browsing.
If you’re having a bad day here are a few baby animal pictures which surely should cheer you up! :D
Interrupting your dashboard to remind everyone
- do NOT click on these 4chan accounts popping up in the tags
- do NOT engage with 4chan spammers by tagging any of your posts about what’s going on AT ALL as you could become a potential target
- do NOT try to cleanup the…
These are what I would consider to be the most basic, bare-bones questions of character creation.
- What would completely break your character?
- What was the best thing in your character’s life?
- What was the worst thing in your character’s life?
- What seemingly…
Quite a few people requested some form of trait/personality generator, and here’s the result! I wanted to keep it vague enough that the options could work for any universe, be it modern, fantasy, scifi, or anything else, so these are really just the basics. Remember that a character is much more than a list of traits, and this should only be used as a starting point– I tried to include a variety of things, but further development is definitely a must.
Could pair well with the gender and sexuality generator.
To Play: Click and drag each gif, or if that isn’t working/you’re on mobile, just take a screenshot of the whole thing (multiple screenshots may be required if you want more than one trait from each category).
Well, that was unexpected.
I guess you could say, pop goes the weasel.